- Aquatic Biology has published our article on the acoustic behavior of the California mantis shrimp as their featured article!
- A number of news sites and blogs picked up the story, since acoustic communication in benthic organisms is so understudied
- I also presented the California mantis shrimp work at the Acoustic Communication in Animals Conference in Ithaca, NY
- I traveled to Seattle, WA with other members of the Paris Lab for the American Fisheries Society Meeting to present research on reef soundscapes and larval fish orientation
- The second annual Beneath the Waves Film Festival took place in Mobile, AL.
- I produced a short film about the mini-lobster season in Florida. View the film here.